cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
themanstan
Aspiring Contributor
Message 31 of 34

Re: Yes. That's where I can see the stats from. See below :-

I think patience is the key with DLM. If you see my post on overzealous DLM, I had a stable 60 ish IP profile, which then for whatever reason (noise of some description, but where from?) dropped to 47-49. After several months it's crept back to IP 57.
0 Ratings
greglloyd
Aspiring Expert
Message 32 of 34

Yes, it does seem to be months before you can see an upwards trend on sync speed after having an issue with your line on fibre.

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 33 of 34

DLM normally starts correcting after around two weeks, and fully correct within a month.  Still pretty slow, but ....

I suspect that if slower speeds go on for months, it is because the line remains in a bad state for months.  It is not uncommon to have mysterious noise (often intermittent and virtually untrackable) for a long period, and then for it  equally mysteriously to disappear.

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 34 of 34

@sjtp wrote:

DLM normally starts correcting after around two weeks, and fully correct within a month.  

Not so ... line management runs 24/7, the return to MSR thresholds can be as little as hours if conditions permit ... and according to how long the shift away from MSR happened.

e.g. passive environment interference ... thunder storms.

0 Ratings