Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 1 of 6

Unhappy Customers

Is it my imagination, or does there seem to be a lot of unhappy customers on the forum today? Has customer service got that bad?

Keith

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Unhappy Customers

doesn't seem any different to normal - always plenty people not happy

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 6

I was mainly referring to those that we cannot help, and have to be dealt with by the moderators.

Some of these issues should have bee dealt with properly first time, by the helpdesks, without people having to resort to posting here in desperation Smiley Sad

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

I think it it just one of those days when the problems need mod help.  I agree the helpdesk should do more and look forward to the next phone chat with CS people sometime this month

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 6

I think its just cyclic there often seems to be peaks and troughs on here

myself I always look for an online solution to things first before resorting to any sort of helpdesk that's one of the reasons I started posting on here

no trees were harmed in the sending of this message but millions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 6

@Keith_Beddoe wrote:

I was mainly referring to those that we cannot help, and have to be dealt with by the moderators.

Some of these issues should have bee dealt with properly first time, by the helpdesks, without people having to resort to posting here in desperation Smiley Sad

Couldn't agree more KB.  The last time I had to deal with the Helpdesk on behalf of a customer, it was a truly awful experience. I shan't bore you with the details, but the result was 3 weeks without broadband due to a fault that was very obviously an exchange (broadband only - PSTN OK) problem from the outset.

In contrast, I had an obvious line fault on my home line a while ago, (no BB, no dialling tone, horrid crackling on the line, engaged tone on incoming calls) which I reported at approx 9pm. I had a call on my mobile at ~11am the next day from the Openreach engineer, to say that he'd repaired a joint between me and the cabinet, and it's been fine since.

0 Ratings