cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Unlimited Fibre running very slow

Can anyone help, since the weekend Fibre 80/20 download upload has been running very slow, also getting no Internet connection on my devices even though the blue light is still on the HomeHub5. When I log into the router it says its connected at 78mb. And the HomeHub 5 keeps rebooting. I have checked the firmware & that has not been updated.

I spoke to a relative who is of the same exchange, he is on ZEN fibre with a Billion Router & has had the same problems. 

Do we know if there has been any work going on in the exchange???

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: Unlimited Fibre running very slow

Hi Patrick-Bateman,

I am sorry that you are having problems.

Could you have a look through our self help and let me know how you get on?  Couple of handy steps that may get you back online. 

Cheers

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings