cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 13

Re: Unread messages!!!

I sympahise with your 'gripe' about the ability to sort received emails in your inbox by messages that are as yet unread. I honestly beleive that the new BT Mail system was designed by someone who decided not to review what is standard across email programs such as Outlook and just design what they thought would be best. When you see posts from Forum Moderators saying such things as 'since go-live new functionality has been added due to customer feedback such as a 'delete' and 'add' symbol next to folders' it makes you wonder what the requirements gatering, design and user acceptance testing processes were employed before roll-out commenced...  

Great to know that customer feedback is being listened to.

So here's one from me. I want to be able to change and save, as a user defined setting, the font that I write emails with and its size away from 'Tahoma' and 'Normal' to 'Arial' and 'Big' and for those settings to become my default...            

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 13

JackPhillips

You are posting on a thread that is over three years old and is about an email system prior to the BTMail that you would appear to be refering to! 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 13

Thanks for pointing out my error. Stange that this issue was sitting close to to top of postings when clearly it's a dead topic... 

0 Ratings