cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oldgreygary
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Unreliable email service?

Accessing my email via bt yahoo mail 'online' is very unreliable at the moment. Mostly it seems to be unavilable. My access route is via MyBt. I also noticed yesterday that when i tried testing sending an email to myself via Thunderbird that a couple of emails didn't get sent. Then later on I tried the test again and the email arrived in my inbox. This seems to be always happening on the email sub-accounts. I would appreciate it if BT could explain what is going on? As I am not 100% that emails I am sending are reaching there destinations? The service is normally very reliable so it is disappointing that this is now happening.

Gary

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Unreliable email service?

Try using this link instead of via MyBT if you can't get logged on.

https://login.yahoo.com/

oldgreygary
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Thatnks for your reply but that login route is for Yahoo accounts. It doesn't work for Bt Yahoo mail accounts. So, the issue still remains as to the unreliability of access email via BT.

Gary

0 Ratings
oldgreygary
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

I have a dual boot system both windows and Linux. I tried via my windows system and have been able to access 'online' emails. So, perhaps the issue is operating system dependant?
0 Ratings
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

@oldgreygary wrote:

Thatnks for your reply but that login route is for Yahoo accounts. It doesn't work for Bt Yahoo mail accounts. Gary

I can assure you that it does.

0 Ratings