Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
flamey
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Unstable Infinity since house move

Hi There,

I had Infinity 1 activated last Friday however it seems I have been put on a 80/20 circuit resulting in the connection randomly bursting above 40Mb and dropping packets.

Modem is currently syncing at ~70Mb but the connection is generally jumping around due to being throttled. IP Profile showing 70.03mb currently, throughput tests show 40.5Mb which is fine however the graphs are essentially massive mountains i.e bounce to 55Mb down to 20Mb and repeat.

I've had a similar situation in the past and it's pretty much impossible to explain to India as they don't seem to understand the process. Does anyone have any idea who I could contact to get this resolved? Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Unstable Infinity since house move

Is this speedtest being done wired or wirelessly?

Can you post the router stats for us so we can see the connection details?
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: Unstable Infinity since house move

was this self install?  if so are you using the test socket with a new filter?

try quiet line test  dial 17070 option 2  should be quiet and best with corded phone

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings