Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deckysw
Aspiring Contributor
Message 31 of 37

Re: Unstable high latency problems

Go to solution

Results from both pages are in the previous posts as requested.

Just to clear up I am not complaining about my download speed it is what it is due to my distance from the exchange. Its the latency that is bothering me as it was never like this before also the low upload, the test shows 0.00 how thats possible beats me. Dial up was 0.04 as far as I remember. These figures bounce about quite a lot in the evenings a test on the bt speed tester a few minutes before that was 121ms ping and 0.27 upload. This is were my problem ls, it just seems very unstable on the up and latency side but strangely my download stats fairly consistent.

Previous to all this my ping was always in round 44ms and my upload would vary a slight bit but always .37 or a few points either side of it.

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 32 of 37

Go to solution
you have an upload problem getting that resolved is not going to be easy with the help desk I think you are going to need the forum mods help with it I will ask them to post their contact link here they will own the problem until fully resolved and provide a single point of contact in the UK
0 Ratings
Deckysw
Aspiring Contributor
Message 33 of 37

Go to solution

Thank you John

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 34 of 37

Go to solution

Hi @Deckysw and thanks for posting.

It looks like you've done as much as possible at your side so we'll be happy to lend a hand with this. Can you please drop me over an email with your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile. We're very busy at present so it's taking longer than expected to reply but once you submit the details we'll get to you in turn.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 35 of 37

Go to solution

@Deckysw I called there but missed you, I wanted to follow up with you to check how you've found the connection since we last spoke?

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 36 of 37

Go to solution

@Deckysw Thanks for speaking with me today, I'm glad you've seen a good improvement Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
Deckysw
Aspiring Contributor
Message 37 of 37

Go to solution

Hi NeilO sorry to say I am back having problems. Again with very high lattency but I am now also experiencing drop outs. My ping rate is going up in excess of 1100ms and my download speed tests are erratic.  

I have factory reset my hub 4 which helped for a short time.

I have changed back to my Hub 3 still the same. When I do a reset on my hub it does help for a short while maybe 15-30mins then it goes back to being unstable. I have done a quiet line test seems to be perfect.

my lattency is still showing to be fast on the router so the DLM must be still off. As when the DLM was on it was always interleaved. Switching it off without a doubt lowered my ping rate. Something i did notice was my router was syncing with the exchange at 5.448 but I see its down now to 4.608

D1C70D33-4043-4FE9-BD54-5A80FF58B47E.png 

0 Ratings