cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Unused Phone line / broadband / tv contract for 4 years but still charged

I split with my partner over four years ago and used one of these services that was supposed to migrate all my bills etc to my new address. All seemed fine until recently I noticed that I have two monthly bills to BT coming out of my account. The orginal service was never actually cancelled and still been debiting my account. I would have expected and handled a little bit of crossover but this has been going on for four years to the tune of £2500 in total. 

Since obviously there has been zero usage on the phone in this time and this is obviously a clerical error I would have thought it be common policy to refund money. Especially as I have been paying for a sperate BT account all this time.

Could you please advise / help. This seems rather unfair.

Steve

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Unused Phone line / broadband / tv contract for 4 years but still charged

The forum mods will reply to you here and give you their link when they read your post
Please do not send them a PM as this is not the correct contact method and this may delay any reply from them as they may not be back on shift for some time   

mod contact.JPG

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 5

Hi Blackrainbow

I can have this investigated. Send us an email using the contact the mods link in my profile.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Ok Will do - what info do you need exactly?

s

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

all details shown or asked for on the contact form
0 Ratings