Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
MrBelter
Expert
Message 11 of 15

Re: Up to 80Mbit

Go to solution
Which it's why I said I wonder when they are going to announce something about it in my OP
0 Ratings
MrBelter
Expert
Message 12 of 15

Go to solution
From the end of this month the BT checker will tell you what your up to 80/20 speed is rather than what your up to 40/10 speed is so you have to presume they have something in the pipeline.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 15

Go to solution
BT retail have a trial ongoing at the moment. They wouldn't trial it if they had no plans to provide it.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
PC
Recognised Expert
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution

@Webby wrote:
BT retail have a trial ongoing at the moment. They wouldn't trial it if they had no plans to provide it.

As Webby mentioned.-

CP pilot of the 80/20 product.
• We intend to pilot the product variant in January 2012 - March........

--------------------------------------------//--------------------------------------------
Please Click On any Text in Blue as that automatically links to information.

PC (NDEGR)

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 15

Go to solution
I think it's been on trial for a couple of months now, think it started mid November 🙂
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings