cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Itsmefee
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 51

Re: Upcoming changes to channels

It is the only reason I have BTTV as well. I may as well cancel and go with Sky. 

0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 22 of 51

The only channels I really miss are W and Alibi after moving from the Entertainment Max HD pack to the Now TV Big Entertainment pack but overall im happy with the Big Entertainment pack with HD Boost.

Only thing I dont like is BT chagre you £5 extra a month for the HD boost. Just so you can get AMC HD and I still have the full BT Sports channels in HD. 
I no longer have the BT Sports channels in SD for that was canceled.

Like @jam2000 found out on another thread that he posted on. You have to take the HD at £5 or you will lose the Now TV channels in HD.

So it's like BT are making you pay the extra £2 just so you can have AMC HD and the BT Sports channels in HD. I never watched the BT Sports channels that much, that's why I canceled sport and as for AMC I do watch it not as much as I used to.

Darren

0 Ratings
Brucemeister5
Contributor
Message 23 of 51

I queried that when you first swapped over Darren. Someone like you, who has Big Entertainment, should be able to pay £3 for Now tv Boost. You are, to all intents and purposes, being charged an extra £2 for AMC in HD. You should be able to opt out of that.
0 Ratings
chris2400
Contributor
Message 24 of 51

I am so cross, when I spoke to the BT TV this is one of the questions I asked and was given a resounding yes. This is why I finally agreed to move from Sky. This was at the end of March, he omitted to tell me it was being removed. If I had known I wouldn't have moved. Badly done BT...
0 Ratings
welshgit
Contributor
Message 25 of 51

hello

like you i watch a lot of W  and Alabi and will miss these on the new NOW TV  packages ,but not all is lost as my mother has sky and that comes with sky go ,she never uses it so i have put sky go on my ps4 and use her details to log in . this now gives me W and Alabi , i can not record them but at least i can watch them live  

0 Ratings
Terry66
Aspiring Contributor
Message 26 of 51

0 Ratings
Leone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 27 of 51

I am really disappointed that BT have removed Channel 513 as its the only channel I like watching and especially now when I could do with some of those lovely films I've got nothing to watch 😒 really not happy with BT. Sadly I am going to have to move to Sky  as can't do without that channel!!!

0 Ratings
Itsmefee
Aspiring Contributor
Message 28 of 51

I am in the same position with CH513. I looked to see if there is something similar on another channel but there isn't.

I too will have to move to Sky. 

0 Ratings
Terry66
Aspiring Contributor
Message 29 of 51

I have raised a complaint with BT about this, I will post any response when or if I get one.

Leone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 30 of 51

Thank you so much Terry66 really appreciated.   I have now spoken to quite a few of my friends and they too are unhappy with BT taking off this fab channel that quite a few of us watch.   Can you let me know if they respond because if they have no intentions of putting it back then I am off to Sky.   Also when I spoke to customer services I was told that this channel was on their NowTV package as channel from Sky but it was not true.  I want Movies24/Channel 513 back.......PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BT!!!!

0 Ratings