cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
david1982
Contributor
Message 1 of 9

Upgrade sky sports from SD to HD

I was on the phone (landline) spoke for 50 minutes to four advisors non of whom were any help. Called the number again on mobile for eleven minutes and then gave up. Seems to be a lack of staff training here on the part of BT.
0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
DavidM
Message 2 of 9

Re: Upgrade sky sports from SD to HD

Hi david1982,

Thanks for posting. This doesn't sound good at all. Please drop me an email with your details and I'll be happy to take a look at this for you. You'll get the contact the mods link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
david1982
Contributor
Message 3 of 9

Thanks for reply David. I called the Freefone number 0800 800 150 at 12:15 and having spoken to three advisors was still waiting for an answer at 13:05 when I gave up. I then called same number on mobile this time and spoke to Laura, who gave the impression of taking this on board but I'm not convinced. There seems to be an error on my accountnot of my making and also since switching to BT mobile my Direct Debit has not been taken for September or October. I almost forgot to mention I have fibre to the home which seems to cause BT advisors a problem. Good luck David

0 Ratings
GarethW
Expert
Message 4 of 9

I just logged in to my account on BT.com and followed the TV upgrade links.
0 Ratings
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 9

Yes you should be able to do it simply using the Manage my Bolt Ons process online. However some other posters have experience difficulties with BTTV ordering when they have Fibre to Premises

0 Ratings
david1982
Contributor
Message 6 of 9

Lucky you I tried this and got nowhere
0 Ratings
david1982
Contributor
Message 7 of 9

I think my problem is in having fibre to the home. I was not aware I had this until I encountered my first bit of trouble. Since then any advisor says you have fibre to the home its a different te am dealing with that I'll just transfer you. End of conversation and music.
0 Ratings
david1982
Contributor
Message 8 of 9

0 Ratings
david1982
Contributor
Message 9 of 9

When I phoned the Freefone number on Saturday I spoke to Laura who seemed to take problem on board and said it might take 24 to 48 hours to action. Well here we are at 10:40 Monday night and you've guessed HD channels are still not there.
0 Ratings