Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Upgrade to infinity question?

Hi,

Back again as i got so much help last time well im looking at upgradeing to infinity as i we have so many things connected in the house now i feel its the right time to do so.

So my question is:

Will i have any downtime apart from when im being upgraded to infinity?Like will i have to be cut of my BB for 2 weeks while they setup or will i be connected to my BB untill the upgrade day?

I hope ive explained it best i can if not i am sorry i will try and explain a bit more better if you dont understand what im asking.

Many thanks in advacne 

Kind regards.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Upgrade to infinity question?

your downtime should be just the time it takes the engineer to switch you over, maybe 1/2 an hour or so, you will not be cut off for days

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

have you checked infinity is available on your phoneline  enter phone number and see https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Hi,

Many thanks guys and yeah i done the checks and it is availible in my area so i think i will switch over in the next couple of weeks as it seems to be one of the best options around right now and i dont wanna switch providers.

Many thankis guys and shall be rining BT for more info as i should get 72mb download speeds.

Thanks alot guys 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Guru
Message 5 of 5

0 Ratings