cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 31 of 35

Re: Upgraded to 80/20, speed is now worse than before!

Go to solution

It changed to the max suggested for my line (56Mbps d/l) on the day of changeover - just took a few days to stabailise!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 32 of 35

Go to solution

Glad to see it's working for some.... Since the 80/20 switch over last night at 12:00 am just has predicted by BT, I have had a the orange/red broadband light on my hh3... The open reach modem shows 3 steady lights.. This is not the 2 mins that they predicted rather 12 hours and counting    😞  ... Fingers crossed.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 33 of 35

Go to solution

FarleyUK. Thanks. That's what I suspected; my D/L profile hasn't changed at all. Two more days and my 10 days are up, so I looks like I will phoning BT Support very soon!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Guru
Message 34 of 35

Go to solution
A lot can happen in 2 days!
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 35 of 35

Go to solution

Just an update on my situation. Nothing has changed; I have had a fault report logged with BT Support since 26/04. On every occasion I have had contact with Support I have been assured that the problem lies with my having an incorrect IP profile, my service/line not being migrated properly and that my IP profile would be reset. I was told on three occasions that this had happened but it wasn't until I was finally put through to level 2 support (yesterday) that I found that Support (ie BT Retail) have no ability (authority) to change Infinity IP profiles; they can only change BT Broadband (ADSL) profiles. I was assured by Level 2 support that my problem would be escalated to BT Wholesale but at this moment, no change. Just to add to the fun and games, I have just phoned BT Support for an update to be told that all their Help Desk systems are down (they have been since yesterday evening) with a projected fix time of 18:00 today!

0 Ratings