cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Upgraded to Infinity 2, how long until the upgrade ?

We got the service installed Thursday and it's been great. 37meg and 8 Meg on the 40/10 service but the wrong option was ordered (1) and there is a 40GB download limit that isn't enough for me.

So yesterday evening, we upgraded to the 76/20 package that gives is even more speed and the benefit of unlimited downloads.

But there is no online account to sign up yet (need account number to sign up, do not have first bill yet)

So does anybody have any idea when the upgrade will take place?

Thanks

Music is life
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Message 2 of 5

Re: Upgraded to Infinity 2, how long until the upgrade ?

Hi ADZ2991,

Thanks for posting. I can check that for you if you wish. Drop me an email with the details. You’ll find the “contact us” form in the about me section of my profile.

Cheers

David
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

I have the same issue ordered wednesday after i had educated the saleswoman who didn't know the difference between infinity option 2 and infinity 2 not had any sort of confirmation and the way the saleswoman was im not entirely sure she has done it properly,although she did say it would take 3 days and would be done early hours i tried to test what speed i could get on infinity 2 and it did say there was an order in place on our line,surely i should have recieved some sort of confirmation that i had upgraded?.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

I found it easier to order online, no need to speak to 'Alan' of India then!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Anyone know how i can find out when they are actually going to do it without ringing mumbai then having to smash my head off the wall to forget i had ever called them?.

0 Ratings