cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tuliptownman
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Upgraded to Infinity - how do I activate BT Sport?

I have upgraded to Infinity. All installed this morning including a line shift by two double booked engineers. New master socket installed and existing socket turned into a slave for my phone. All done in less than two hours. The BT Vision box materialised around noon and all installed and up and running and now flying at 55Mbs speeds already. However I want to activate the basic BT Sport options and when I try it says it can't because there is already an order in process. When I check my order everything is showing as complete apart from the delivery of the BT Vision which is still marked as dispatched.

Do have have to wait until tomorrow to activate it or do I have to wait for Parcelforce to tell BT that they have delivered the box?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
StewM
Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: Upgraded to Infinity - how do I activate BT Sport?

Go into "Help & Settings" then "Settings" then "CA Network Information" and press the "Force Resynchronisation" button. Then go into "System Information" and press the "Reset Registration".
These to actions will push the the set up from the server to your Box.

Stew

0 Ratings
Tuliptownman
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Sorry, I cannot see these options. I do have the Option "Settings" if I choose Youview on the remote control. If I choose the BT Vision button on my remote I do see"Help & Settings" but I do not see any of the options you mention.

0 Ratings
StewM
Guru
Message 4 of 5

So I take it you have a BT Youview box rather than a BT Vision Box?
0 Ratings
Tuliptownman
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Is there a difference? It is a box with Youview & BT Vision. It is made by Humax Model DTRT1000.

According to "My BT" my order is still in progress. The two in progress bits are the delivery of the box due for delivery on 19th Feb. It was delivered on 19th Feb, but I suspect that Parcel Force has not confirmed delivery to BT or BT have not updated the order status.

Youview dispatch.jpg

Furthermore the BT TV activation date is still shown as in progress from 25th Jan!

BT TV activation.jpg

This was the date I placed the order and should not be "in progress" now surely?

0 Ratings