Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vijaybrar
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Upgraded to Sky Q and unable to change viewing card number

Hi @PaddyB,

I am experiencing the same issue as @heinzguderian - I recently upgraded to Sky Q and cannot change my viewing card number on the BT Sport 'swap viewing cards' page; I get the same error.

It is very frustrating paying for Sky Q and BT Sport but not being able to watch it on TV! Are you able to help me with this also please?

Thanks,

Vijay

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 5

Re: Upgraded to Sky Q and unable to change viewing card number

Hi @Vijaybrar

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post!  I have moved your post to create your own thread as that's the best thing to do.

I'm sorry you're having problems updating your vewing card to watch BT Sport on your Sky Q service.  The community wouldn't be able to help with this so you can send us over your details and we'll give you a hand.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Vijaybrar
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Thanks @RobbieMac,

I filled out the form, hopefully this can be resolved soon!

0 Ratings
Vijaybrar
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Hi @RobbieMac,

I have not heard anything back since completing the form, not even a confirmation. Is there any way of making sure it has got to where it needs to go?

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Vijaybrar

Thanks for posting back!

I have checked our email queue and we have received your details.  We're busier than normal at present which is the reason why it's taking us a little longer to get back to you.

As soon as you reach the top of our email queue one of the guys will give you a shout.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings