Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jasarien
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Upgrading Home Hub 2.0 to 3.0

I've had BT Infinity since November 2010. It's had it's ups and downs, but it's been good recently.

I had the Home Hub 2.0 installed when I signed up and have noticed that BT have recently started offering the Home Hub 3.0 to new customers.

What do I need to do to get a Home Hub 3.0? Much much will an upgrade cost me? I can't find anything on the BT Broadband website or the BT Shop. Only pages and noticed that say it is now available and "so much better". So it's its so great, why can't I order one?

Tags (5)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Upgrading Home Hub 2.0 to 3.0

this may help  http://www.shop.bt.com/products/bt-bt-home-hub-3-0-and-welcome-pack-7CLP.html?q=bt%20hub3

I'm sure I saw it for £56 but cannot find the link

remember the HH3 does not support BB talk nor is it a dect base station

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
jasarien
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

I understand it doesn't support BB Talk, I don't need that. but what do you mean by 'dect' base station?

Also, thanks for the link, that's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks 🙂

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

you can't use it to connect a phone like previous hubs

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
jasarien
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Ok, well, I don't use that feature currently anyway, so thanks 🙂

0 Ratings