Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
a_mulligan
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Upgrading from ADSL Max to ADSL 2+

Go to solution

Hi 

I have seen my exchange is offering ADSL 2+ and I am currently on ADSL Max.  What's the correct process for requesting an upgrade to ADSL 2+?

Thanks

Andy

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Upgrading from ADSL Max to ADSL 2+

Go to solution

enter your phone number and post results  https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

can you post the adsl stats from your router please

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
a_mulligan
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Here's the details of the phone number.

Screen Shot 2016-02-03 at 15.41.10.png

And the ADSL stats from the router 

Screen Shot 2016-02-03 at 15.42.08.png

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

thanks

mods will post a contact us link here and try an get you upgraded

contact mods.jpg

After completing the email NOT PM then you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod help. The mods will get back to you in 3/5 working days either by phone or email

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @a_mulligan,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I'm sure I can help with the regrade to ADSL 2. Can you drop me over an email with your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile as shown in @imjollys post. Once I have the details we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @a_mulligan,

Thank you for taking my call. I am glad to hear that you have notice an improvement following the upgrade to ADSL2. Your sync speed has increased to 13112 Kbps, with you upload sitting at 886 Kbps.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings