Re: Upload speed reduced by 50% over last 6 months

bump

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 17

Your connection speed is within estimate albeit bottom end and noise margin is about normal 6db so looks ok

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
portal
Contributor
Message 14 of 17

Thanks for the reply. It's good that my CURRENT line speed is roughly in line with my CURRENT line stats. That's what I would expect. However, that's not my beef.

The question at hand is why has my line performance dropped significantly in at least 2 marked one-day steps (2 individual one off events) in the last 6 months. Nothing has changed my end. I maintain that my line has been disturbed in some way. That's what I want to know about. How do I get BT to investigate that?
0 Ratings
portal
Contributor
Message 15 of 17

any mods about?

0 Ratings
portal
Contributor
Message 16 of 17

Bump
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 17

This is a customer to customer self help forum posts made here do not go to BT although the forum is moderated by BT not every post is read bumping posts will not get you a reply any faster it will be answered as soon as a forum member thinks they can answer your problem
0 Ratings