cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Upminster Exchange and BT Infinity

Hi all

The upminster exchange is apparently enabled for infinity, but when i do line checker it isn't offered to me, though post code check which is limited to 10 homes says i can get 24.9meg.

Worried others in Upminster are able to get it, i did line checker on other telephone lines around Upminster on people or businesses i know, literally all points of the compass and get the same result, so if Upminster exchange is now enabled why can't any of us place an order?

Any ideas please.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Upminster Exchange and BT Infinity

Often the case is that the exchange is ready but not all of the cabinets that are going to be FTTC are ready, or even installed! I've had infinity for a couple of weeks (first person on the whole exchange 😉 ) however on my way to work today I saw 2 other FTTC cabinets with workmen around them and holes in the ground.

An exchange typically goes active as soon as one cabinet on the exchange is fully ready for FTTC connections.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings