Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jcqdnld
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Urgent Help Needed

Hi

I was wondering if someone could help me. My bt line was connected to a microfilter through the wires (until my granddaughter pulled the wires out today) which in turn is on a different adsl which goes into the box I've no phone or internet and can't afford to get an engineer out.

I just need to know where to put the wires

I do have a photo of the problem if someone emailed me I could email it back (edited by mod)

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
DavidM
Message 2 of 4

Re: Urgent Help Needed

Hi jcqdnld,

Welcome and thanks for posting. Which wires are you referring to? Can you post a picture? I’m sure we can help if you give us more details.

Cheers

David
0 Ratings
Jcqdnld
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

I don't know how to post a picture onto the site. I do have a picture on my iPhone though
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

if you click on your name then on right your wil see view images if you go there and then you should be able to upload the photo.  once uploaded if you then start another post and select the gree tree symbol then you should be able to add your photo

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings