Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamesMi
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Urgent help needed

Go to solution

Hi I need help Asap. I filled in a home move form on 08/09/2015, that move fell through and since 15/09/2015 I have tried to get the move cancelled by phone, online chat numerous online complaint forms. The move is still happening and today my broadband has been cut off here and will be transferred to the address I don't live at from midnight, the phone will cut off here and be transferred also. BT say they cannot do anything until the move has gone through. I have physical and mental health problems including heart failure and breathing difficulties and am disabled. I will be left with no contact overnight. If anyone can help please.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
NeilO
Message 2 of 4

Re: Urgent help needed

Go to solution

Hi jamesMi,

I'm sorry about the problem with your BT service please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
jamesMi
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Not sure if am in right bit. Very tired now as went to see if citizens advice could help. Nothing can be done till the morning when I will get a phone call from BT to transfer all back to here. 

I don't understand how it got this far and it leaves me without a phone and Internet for however long it takes.

very frustrating time as I will be moving in a week or so and am waiting for phone calls etc regarding help with move.

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

a forum mods who is a BT employee has offered to help you but you need to follow the contact us link and complete the email 

contact mods.jpg

After completing the email NOT PM then you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod help. The mods will get back to you in 3/5 working days either by phone or email

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings