Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wunay
Contributor
Message 11 of 22

Re: Usage Monitor

Go to solution

My Broadband usage has also shown no change from the 22nd September. Can anyone offer a reason/solution?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 22

Go to solution
just a matter of waiting while it updates it happens occasionally
0 Ratings
lioness
Contributor
Message 13 of 22

Go to solution

But it's 3 days since it updated?  That's crazy!

0 Ratings
djh22
Recognised Expert
Message 14 of 22

Go to solution

Perhaps they've stopped charging for over usage Smiley Surprised

Del.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 15 of 22

Go to solution

This has been a weekly event for a couple of months. I've just asked the mods for info.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
ukbirdflu
Contributor
Message 16 of 22

Go to solution

Spoken to BT, they have a system fault and it should be back in action within 24 hours.

Update: 27.9.2012 It is working now

0 Ratings
HHGTTG
Expert
Message 17 of 22

Go to solution

I'm a bit fed up with BT's monitor to be honest although realise that there is little one can do. Mine last updated for the 28th September but now we have a change of month with yet anothe delay, I suppose.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 18 of 22

Go to solution

@HHGTTG wrote:

I'm a bit fed up with BT's monitor to be honest although realise that there is little one can do. Mine last updated for the 28th September but now we have a change of month with yet anothe delay, I suppose.

It's not just happening with the change of month but every weekend. The mods have told me that they've raised the matter and will post an update as soon as they have one.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
HHGTTG
Expert
Message 19 of 22

Go to solution
I thought that I had left troublesome usage monitors behind when I left Vodafone Mobile Broadband where one's balance was often unavailable for several weeks on end.
Admittedly I have yet to even use half of my monthly 10gb allowance but would like to know, near the end of the month, say, so that I could go mad and watch some more videos.
Most annoying.
0 Ratings
iggyb
Contributor
Message 20 of 22

Go to solution
The monitor has now moved to 29th Sept
0 Ratings