Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dpdvx
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Usage Monitor

Go to solution
I can not find the Broadband Usage monitor for Infinity. It is NOT shown under 'My services', 'Broadband' on of My BT Is this perhaps because I only moved to Infinity on 13 Feb 2012. Can anybody advise any other way of accessing the usage monitor or is there NO usage monitor for Infinity.
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Guru
Message 2 of 8

Re: Usage Monitor

Go to solution
Hi dpdvx and welcome to the forum, try this link https://www.bt.com/appsauth/genericlogin.do?TYPE=33554433&REALMOID=06-014c5771-0026-1001-90c1-83aaa3...
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings
dpdvx
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks for your reply Aarong.

Still NO sign of the usage monitor from your link or from directly signing into My BT. 

I can open the My Services, click on the Broadband Icon, but there is no link on the page to a Usage Monitor although from the help file it states that it should be there.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution
You need to speak to the helpline and find out why.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
kitkat388
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Hi dpdvx.

I got my infinity installed on 20/1/2012 and I got the same problem as you had. I can not find the broadband Usage monitor under My services , Broadband.

Eventually. about 2 weeks ago . When I sign into my Bt. my service . I can see the Broadband Usage monitor there.

So what is my advise is . just wait and be patient. its take them time to set it up.

hope its help .

0 Ratings
dpdvx
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Thanks KitKat,

I wondered whether it was because I had only recently joined Infinity.

I will wait as you suggest.

0 Ratings
kentWolf
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

I have had the same problem with the BT site for over a week now, no services shown for infinity or my phone services. Contacted BT yesterday and they say that there is a problem with the website that they are investigating

0 Ratings
gspearson
Expert
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

It says today that it is undergoing maintenance - try later - this year?

0 Ratings