cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yorkshirelass
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Usage monitor is currently undergoing maintenance.

Go to solution

For more than a week I have been getting this error message when trying to check my Broadband Usage :-

The usage monitor is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later.

Is this a normal length of time for it to be undergoing maintenance or is it only happening on my computer ?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: Usage monitor is currently undergoing maintenance.

Go to solution

The usage monitor does randomly not work for some people, for some reason.  It was working for me only days ago, so it's not down for everybody.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Have you tried this link? If it works, you can set a bookmark to the page to bypass MyBT.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
yorkshirelass
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

I finally got it to work by using the link that was posted by Ectophile   in another thread

http://community.bt.com/t5/Other-BB-Queries/Broadband-Help-Desk-update/td-p/716768  

about Deskktop Help which also wasn't working

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

I was getting that message until I discovered my SMxxxx account had been cancelled. My accounts were "merged" even though I always thought I had one account, and it caused considerable time and trouble to resolve - see that linked thread.

Now I access the BB usage as normal via the new GB xxxx account on MyBT.

I'm not saying that's the cause, but it might be worth checking if you have an account starting SM..... You might have a hidden GB xxxxx account, as I did, unbeknown to me.

0 Ratings