Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aberkeley
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Usage tracking on Option 2

Hi,

I joined infinity on the 23rd dec - well done BT great install, quick service, no complaints here.

Was looking to track my BB usage - i know i can look on the HH3 but i plan to swap it out next week, and i see the posts pointing to the BT my services/broadband pages for an online usage checker - but this isnt appearing on any of my pages - now option 2 is unlimited - does this mean the usage tracker is no longer available or do i need to do somethign to get access to it?

Cheers

Anthony

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: Usage tracking on Option 2

@aberkeley wrote:

Hi,

I joined infinity on the 23rd dec - well done BT great install, quick service, no complaints here.

Was looking to track my BB usage - i know i can look on the HH3 but i plan to swap it out next week, and i see the posts pointing to the BT my services/broadband pages for an online usage checker - but this isnt appearing on any of my pages - now option 2 is unlimited - does this mean the usage tracker is no longer available or do i need to do somethign to get access to it?

Cheers

Anthony

Hi Anthony,

Welcome to the forums,

the online usage is still available to view to option 2 unlimited users as well, in your case because of Xmas/new year it might not be available yet. It can also play up sometimes and not allow access.

keep trying over the next few days and if it is still not available then post back.

As its unlimited it not really anything to worry about anyway.

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
aberkeley
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

thanks for the response, so i have waited this week - thinking it would pop up and nope it hasnt done. I agree being unlimited this is not a major issue, i am just interested to track it and see what i am using!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 4

@aberkeley wrote:

thanks for the response, so i have waited this week - thinking it would pop up and nope it hasnt done. I agree being unlimited this is not a major issue, i am just interested to track it and see what i am using!

Hi.

Strangely for some people it seems, that the "usual" method to access the usage monitor doesn't work.

However see my shortcuts (link below), options 14d-14g, typically one of them will work.

0 Ratings