Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robbie_Macca
Beginner
Message 11 of 44

Re: Using a Homehub 2.0

Go to solution

Anything i can do about this, or is it just because im in the sticks?

0 Ratings
Robbie_Macca
Beginner
Message 12 of 44

Go to solution

Wheres the test socket? im connected into the master socket, is it within the mastersocket, on the inside of the socket?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 44

Go to solution
What speed did you have with hh1. Can you try test socket. Test socket is behind bottom half of master

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 44

Go to solution
you could re-contract and get moved to ADSL MAX it would increase your upload speed and also your download speed you are on a long line and the speed increase may not be large but worth the upgrade
0 Ratings
Robbie_Macca
Beginner
Message 15 of 44

Go to solution

in test socket, havent tried HH1 since engineer was out this morning.   ADSL line status

Connection information
Line stateConnected
Connection time0 days, 0:16:35
Downstream576 Kbps
Upstream256 Kbps

ADSL settings
VPI/VCI0/38
TypePPPoA
ModulationITU-T G.992.1
Latency typeInterleaved
Noise margin (Down/Up)9.9 dB / 7.0 dB
Line attenuation (Down/Up)63.5 dB / 31.5 dB
Output power (Down/Up)14.5 dBm / 12.0 dBm
Loss of Framing (Local)4
Loss of Signal (Local)2
Loss of Power (Local)0
FEC Errors (Down/Up)2344 / 0
CRC Errors (Down/Up)260 / N/A
HEC Errors (Down/Up)N/A / 0
Error Seconds (Local)4
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 44

Go to solution
it is a fixed speed service apart from re contracting the speed will not increase
0 Ratings
Robbie_Macca
Beginner
Message 17 of 44

Go to solution

bit confused by fixed speed service... obviously it means its limited speed. but is this due to the location rather than my actual contract?

As i was getting 6mb where i was living before when we carried across the contract

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 18 of 44

Go to solution
John46 not sure it is fixed as i would expect up speed fixed at 288. I think just low because distance and poor connection

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Robbie_Macca
Beginner
Message 19 of 44

Go to solution

can anything be done about poor connection? will be disappointed if this is something the engineer should of sorted out...

Am i resigned to slow speeds forever? BT estimated 1.5-3mb when we moved which is slow in itself... 😞

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 20 of 44

Go to solution
could be it was that download speed that had me thinking that wholesale have done some strange things lately regarding speeds
0 Ratings