We've had a great response to the app on the iPhone but have also had a few questions about how to download and then use the app to connect and login at a BT FON hotspot.
We’ve added some screen shots below to make it easy to see the steps you should follow:
1. Download the app from the app store on your iPhone
2. Click on configure settings and type in your BT Internet email address and password
3. If you're not already a member of BT FON or you aren’t sure, click the Opt in button on the home screen and then accept the terms and conditions
4. When you are in a BT FON or BT Openzone hotspot for the first time, click on Settings on your iPhone home screen, then Wi-Fi and select BT FON or BT Openzone. (You won’t need to do this again)
5. Open the BT FON Wi-Fi App, Log in and begin surfing…
6. If you want to be connect to your Home Hub rather than BT FON, you simply click Settings on your iPhone menu screen, select Wi-Fi then click on your BT Home Hub
What to do next time you want to use the app:
1. Your phone will automatically connect to BT FON or BT Openzone so just open the app and click login
2. Remember, if you want to use your Home Hub then simply click Settings on your iPhone menu screen, select Wi-Fi then click on your BT Home Hub
If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.