cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 5

V8 Supercar coverage

Very disappointed with the coverage of the opening race of the season this morning. The program listing started at 3am but didn't actually get to the race coverage till 3:30 on lap 3, totally missing the build up to the first race of the season and the opening laps!
Why is this happening?
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: V8 Supercar coverage

Actually coverage started half way round lap 2 but I agree this is unacceptable.You were showing football highlights before the Supercars instead of prioritising a Live event (Supercars)!

Also how did you manage to lose commentary for several minutes at the start of the race due to technical problems (it resumed on lap 5) yet MotorsTV which uses the same commentary as BT sport did NOT lose the commentary?

I bought BT Sport + HD pack specifically for the V8 supercars after I heard you had the rights to show the whole season live yet on the first race of the season you missed the first 2 laps and there was no commentary! Also there was no pre-race chat like on MotorsTV and you didn't show qualifying unlike MotorsTV!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 5

Unbelievable, just sat to watch the recording from last night and you've missed the start, instead running football highlights. Talk about amateur hour.

Not a good start to 2015, what with the Nascar highlights not being shown. I'm really hoping you haven't dropped the indycar.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 5

Are BT Sport covering the 2017 season?

(It is the only reason I took out a subscription in 2016.)

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Only Motorsport TV (formerly called Motors TV) has the rights in 2017. However Motorsport TV will start airing in HD within 5 weeks.

0 Ratings