cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 6

V8 Supercars Darwin

Why are'nt BT Sport not showing Race 14 on Saturday when Races13 and 15 are being shown. Have looked for info but been unable to find any,if programming is full then put it on the Red Button,its set to start about 8.15am Saturday. Be nice to know what excuse BT come up with if any.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Guru
Message 2 of 6

Re: V8 Supercars Darwin

Hi, I can't find any reference to race 14. Seems strange to just miss one race.

Stew

The BT Sports app needs more categories on the left hand side to make it easier to find other sports other than football, rugby and moto gp.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 6

I suspect it is simply a scheduling decision - at that time on Saturday morning unusually all 3 main sports channels and the Sport Extra channel are broadcasting other live sports . 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Guru
Message 4 of 6

Oh, that's OK then! 😳

Stew
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 6

Cheers guys, it seems that the Baku European Games are taking precedent over everything,so race 14,due about 8.15am would clash with the live coverage of the said games. BT in their (lack of) wisdom have decided to show 13 and 15 (on SUNDAY) only. Will have to watch Motors Tv Uk,at 10.30am to catch up before Sundays race 15.

You never know something could change between now and then,but I doubt it,at least we're getting 2 out of 3 this weekend. Its not a good way to try and get subscribers to keep on doing so though, by messing people about.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6

Is BT Sport covering the 2017 season?
I see Clipsal is on Motors TV.
(Promise of live coverage when it seemed Motors wasn't getting it at the start of the 2016 season is the only reason I subscribed.)
0 Ratings