cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 11 of 81

Re: VC018 - Why Is It Suddenly Appearing?

May as well add to both vc018 posts, has to be pc login server issues as Ipad/ios log in is fine.

So sat at PC and having to watch the MotoGP on the Iphone.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 12 of 81

Yeah same for me, first time I got it was yesterday and after a refresh it worked ok. Today I can't do anything to fix it and I am missing the Moto3 race. Not impressed at all. Is this a tactic to get us to pay for BTTV!!??

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 13 of 81

Re: Yet Again VC018, why MS rubbish?

Strange is though i can watch Blinkbox and Clubcard TV which use Silverlight too on the same computer. Just not BT Sport Smiley Frustrated

There shouldn't be any speed issues either i just checked and my BT Infinity 2 runs at maximum speed.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 14 of 81

Make that 5.  Died with error VC018 just before half-time.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 15 of 81

Well, it seems that it's made the BT Service Status page.  But don't hold out hope for being able to see the races - have a look at the estimated resolution time - which has to be a joke if they're saying they can estimate to that precision.

BT TV
Sun 13/04/2014 at 17:37Ongoing BT Sport Webplayer issues

Screen Freezing and Error codes VC018

Estimated time to resolve: 21:36

We have been made aware that there are issue with some customers viewing BT Sport online via Webplayer, customers are either experiencing freezing or receiving VC018 error codes. Our engineers are fixing this as quickly as possible and we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. We will update this message when we have fixed the problems, so check this page for updates."
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 16 of 81

Brilliant only program I watch all week moto gp and player not working. Well done BT. Astounding

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 17 of 81

Just came back to add that the Android app on my Nexus 4 plays the feed fine. It's just the Windows online app that has the problem (which it still does).

Thanks
Ian
http://www.siteguru.co.uk/be/ADSL2PlusForDummies.pdf - Having ADSL issues? Then read this PDF
Please don't click the star beside my name - too many stars makes you look like a swot!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 18 of 81

I would recomend paying for a motogp.com videopass and not bothering with BTSport as this is a joke.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 19 of 81

Make that another one. I created my own thread about this too.

Thanks
Ian
http://www.siteguru.co.uk/be/ADSL2PlusForDummies.pdf - Having ADSL issues? Then read this PDF
Please don't click the star beside my name - too many stars makes you look like a swot!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 20 of 81

@bursar wrote:

Well, it seems that it's made the BT Service Status page.  But don't hold out hope for being able to see the races - have a look at the estimated resolution time - which has to be a joke if they're saying they can estimate to that precision.

BT TV
Sun 13/04/2014 at 17:37Ongoing BT Sport Webplayer issues

Screen Freezing and Error codes VC018

Estimated time to resolve: 21:36

We have been made aware that there are issue with some customers viewing BT Sport online via Webplayer, customers are either experiencing freezing or receiving VC018 error codes. Our engineers are fixing this as quickly as possible and we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. We will update this message when we have fixed the problems, so check this page for updates."

Thanks for the heads up, at least BT has acknowledge the problem which is half the battle. Their estimated end is 4 hours so I suggest its a standard/average guesstimate, basically they have no fix time as yet.

0 Ratings