cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 21 of 81

Re: VC018 - Why Is It Suddenly Appearing?

Get it fixed BT. Now please.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 81

I, too, am getting this. Curious thing is, though, I can view the live sport using my iPad and the BT Sprt App.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 23 of 81

Re: Yet Again VC018, why MS rubbish?

Me too, same error code on pc and laptop. Just took BT Sport, so not looking good for the future

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 24 of 81

Just missed most of the FA Cup semi final which I was looking forward to and had 8 (yes eight) goals so pretty fed up with BT. Will be looking at other providers as BT is a joke!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 25 of 81

I spent ages trying to get this to work and it seems to be broken again.

I wonder how viewing figures compare for the BT Sport coverage and the ITV4 Monday update.

The advertisers should be aware they're paying BT for adverts that many of the subscribers aren't being allowed to see.

Nice boost for Sky.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 26 of 81

@gregsmith wrote:

I, too, am getting this. Curious thing is, though, I can view the live sport using my iPad and the BT Sprt App.

Ipad/Ios will use a different log in server as it is a different platform, the same with Android as siteguru has said his is working fine. It's only Webplayer (pc platform....and Mac  points to post below Smiley LOL) that has been affected.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 27 of 81

It's not just Windows, it won't work on my iMac nor my MacBook Pro in either Firefox or Safari.

It does work in the BTSport App on iPad.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 28 of 81

Missed all the second half at Wembley each time the score went up I wept 5 goals!

thanks b.t.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 29 of 81

Another with VC018 issues all weekend. Tried with Chrome, IE8, Firefox, but issues with all 3. Seems to be down permanently now all browsers. Please advise.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 30 of 81

I'm the same as you. This is something that I watch whenever it is on, and having got kicked out at 17.50 I still haven't been able to log in.

Completely ruined!!

0 Ratings