cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Buggerlugz
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

VPnN problems and cutoffs

I have been having proplems with my vpn in the last year or soI get connectet for around 15/20mins then the iinternet freezes and have to connect again and the same thing happens.I have no problemss when it is connected to friends and familys internet.I phoned up bt last week and when I told her my name and phone number she said she would have to get someone higher up.which she did.He gave me some **bleep** advice to take it to a laptop shop to get it fixedwhich cost me money and never fixed it it was the router that needed a hard reset.I got a survey on my phone to fill in and filled it in with the poorest results I could give since then my speed has dropped and Getting bad service because I told them they had a **bleep** service

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
PaddyB
Message 2 of 3

Re: VPnN problems and cutoffs

Hi @Buggerlugz,

If you take a look at I have problems using my VPN (Virtual Private Network), you'll find a few suggestion that might help you with your VPN connection.

What Hub are you using? If your using a Hub 3A, then try this link My VPN drops every 20 seconds or I can't get it to work at all

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Buggerlugz
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: VPnN problems and cutoffs

I have a homehub 5 I have reset it with a paperclip about 5 times still cant use my vpn yet it works ok in my neighbors house who has bt broadband as well .I tried the suggestions still does not work.

0 Ratings