cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xingwan16
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Very Poor Customer service and handeling

Order a BT Fibre, TV, Phone and Mobile package. after activated the SIM, there is no signal around my area, not just my house, is the whole area even Supermarket like Morrison. Raised support ticket to see they can fix the problem or not. after few days the engineer replied saying there is nothing they can to do help with the signal.

Made a request to cancel the BT Mobile, was told by the team they can not cancel the BT mobile as there is BT TV order in your account, and assure me there will be no cancellation charge even after the cooling off period as the BT TV order team need to close the order first before they can cancel the BT mobile service. 

Rang few time today as they refuse to waive the cancellation charge as there is no note on my account to waive the charge, now it's my problem not leaving not at my account about I could not get a signal on my mobile. Transfer my call to few departments and each department saying they unable to do that. 

I asked them to look at the support ticket I raised and the reply I got from BT, also the few online chat or called I made contact with BT. They just don't care. 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
xingwan16
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

My BT TV Still not active

There is open order to cancel the BT TV on my BT service start date, what is going on and I need to cancel my BT mobile signal as I don't a **bleep** signal around my area. not even 2G signal. Becuase the BT TV order not close and I cannot cancel my BT Mobile.

0 Ratings
Telecom89
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: My BT TV Still not active

Hi - this is a customer-to-customer forum and what you post doesn't go to BT - apart from a few moderators on this site.

You'll need to contact BT directly. See https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/

Select 'your order' then 'get help with an order' and you'll see the number to call or if a text chat is available.

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Re: Very Poor Customer service and handeling

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 5 of 6

Hi @xingwan16 and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry you're having problems getting the mobile contract cncelled. Can you try following the link posted by @Telecom89 and let us know how you get on?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
xingwan16
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Been to Online chat for few times already, each time same answer no one leave note on your account. you will need to pay the charge, but i already made the request of cancellation within the cooling off period. they just not bother at all.

Called the twice, one without success. second time asked to call back at specified time but no one call.

0 Ratings