cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rid808
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

Very poor support never get a call back from 2nd line support

Hello all My first post and only three weeks in with Infinity.

My home hub 5 keeps shutting down I been told by Support it's meant to do this! And the glow red light is normal.

I have no idea how some of the support people have gone their jobs. Lacking in knowledge seems best just to bluff the customer.

I also tried six time to get my online account deleted so I can make a new one each time I have my details taken and someone will call me back as 1st line support can't do that. But be a very low 1st line if unable to deleted an online account.

I have worked in IT and don't see why these small problem take so long. 

Lazy question: what the cancellation period for a new Infinity customer?

Any help would be very gratefull.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: Very poor support never get a call back from 2nd line support

Welcome to this user forum.

There is no cancellation period once the service is activated, unless you pay the full cancellation charges.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, make sure that you are logged into the forum, then click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they may not be on duty for a long time, and your message will not be tracked properly.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail within 5-6 working days.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 3 of 9

Hi Rid808,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.  Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile under the 'about me' section to send in your details and we'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Rid808
Beginner
Message 4 of 9

Thanks Keith_Beddoe - for info on No cancellation period

I have paid in full for my line rental. 

I been on the phone again. Spoke at a ladyshe call Isha didn't start off to well she said I can help you make an online account.

After sometime was told it's going to take 48hrs to deleted BT ID I only been waiting since the 30th March!

Isha has made this a priority and should only that 30 mins. So I'll give it an hour and see if what happens. 

Each time I call or use chat I had to explain what the problems are were notes not taken that would be linked to my account number?

Support should know what colour light should be on the front of a working Home Hub. 

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 9

Please contact NeilO, as he will take personal ownership of the problem.

Rid808
Beginner
Message 6 of 9

Isha has made this a priority and should only that 30 mins. So I'll give it an hour and see if what happens. 

As above I have it two hours wasn't fixed! made another phone call.

=========================

15:25 I can now logon with BT ID one problem solved I did send emailemail to NeilO by profile about Home Hub.

I aslo should say I had a line test.

0 Ratings
Rid808
Beginner
Message 7 of 9

BT Engineer came today 08:10 He know what he talking about no bluff like I had from 1st line support.

Engineer was very professional. Looks all OK now just have to wait see if the hub started to keep reboots.

Just hoping it all fixed now.

Many Thanks BT support

0 Ratings
pippincp
Sage
Message 8 of 9

Tip:- Get an unlocked modem form a well kown auction site and use your own router.

0 Ratings
Rid808
Beginner
Message 9 of 9

Thanks Pippincp woudn't rely know what one to buy!

0 Ratings