cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bigmac48
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Viewing card for BT Sport

I have a BT Vision box. I had Sky Sports 1 and 2 until June and was told from BT that I would receive BT Sport automatically and that the viewing card I had would be suitable for BT Sports.  I discovered I should have in fact registered for BT Sports.  After numerous lengthy call to BT since Thursday 2nd August I finally got BT Sports online but can't get it on my TV.  I have had conflicting information of different Advisers.  Some say the card I have is suitable and others say I have to order a new card and pay £10.  I don't know what to believe anymore.  I think BT is needing to train their Advisers to give out the correct information to their customers.  Can anyone comment on this.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
humeka
Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: Viewing card for BT Sport

I have a BT Vision box connected to Infinity and NO viewing card ,security access is provided by the Internet, is my understanding.

Sky Sports is also now provided by the Internet rather than as a Freeview channel.

0 Ratings
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: Viewing card for BT Sport

bigmac48-

The card you have should be suitable  it needs to be (re)activated for the two BT sports channels 58 and 59.

If you follow the instructions at

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/13784/~/i-have-bt-sport-but-it-says-i-need-to-activat...

then hopefully it will be activated.

- it worked for me.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings