cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

Vision box

Go to solution

Have this new box about 3 weeks unable to use it last 8 days,have had engineer visit and 4 phone calls to India. still no joy speed too slow hence why box wont work. Had I known i would have had this hassle I would have kept my old Box and not sighned to a ontract that is usless ........Feel like throwing the vision box in the bin I am sure recycling might be the best Solution.......

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3

Re: Vision box

Go to solution

Hi Beltro,

Thanks for posting. Do you get any error messages etc when your trying to use the V-box? Can you run a speed test at www.speedtester.bt.com and post the results? Once you've done that drop me an email with your account details and a link to this post for reference. You'll find the contact form in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: Vision box

Go to solution

Thanks for reply, Engineers managed to adjust speed up quite a bit so box would work. Pleased to say now box fully operational ,pity it took so long to sort out and so many calls to India for such a simple solution, turn up speed of broadband    it was limited   for some reason....Find the indian guys fantastic/ helpfull .......the problem is B/ T is now too big and difficult to conrol and sort out problems quickly , thats my opinion nyway...

0 Ratings