Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RSimpson
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Vodafone Sure Signal problems

Hi

Has anybody got Sure Signal working on BT Infinity? Mine works for 30 secs and then just recycles. I have searched on this forum and one poster has "solved" against this topic but with no answer to the problem. http://community.bt.com/t5/BB-in-Home/BT-Infinity-Port-Forwarding-and-Vodafone-Sure-Signal/m-p/61730

Thanks for any help.

Richard

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
rhenrych
Message 2 of 3

Re: Vodafone Sure Signal problems

I have emailed Michael to get the answer as I have the exact same issue.
Richard
0 Ratings
craighicks
Message 3 of 3

Re: Vodafone Sure Signal problems

hi there.  after what i think is a total fluke, my sure signal box is working.  i got infinity on monday and sure signal today.  set sure signal up as pr instructions, and nothing.  after reading the internet i turned off my new hubs firewall, and set vpn to port clapping and still no bars.  thought that i would have to downgrade infinity back to normal broadband as my phone is my working life.  while on the phone to bt to downgrade, it came on, about 3 hours after i have set it all up.  when i spoke to vodafone, they said that it wouldn't work, the fact that infinity is pppoe and not pppoa being the problem.  anyway, baffled, but its on and working.  currently enjoying full five bars on an iphone 4, with 3g and everything.

0 Ratings