cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cavillas
Contributor
Message 11 of 15

Re: WEEK 16 of Broadband Misery!!!!!!

Would it not be preferable to change to a business package, I assume you are on a Residential package and that is not the best way to run anonline business.  If not change to acompnay that has a business packagethat wold suit you.

0 Ratings
abfabfemale
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 15

Re: Please can someone from the Moderation Team respond to my Posts!

yes I have - I am trying all angles at the moment.
0 Ratings
abfabfemale
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 15

Re: Please can someone from the Moderation Team respond to my Posts!

I have sent an email this morning and replied last night. Broadband is down most of the time but got a reading this morning of 0.136kbps.
the connection is not working properly and has not improved in the 16 weeks I've been dealing with BT.
Can someone PLEASE take some action and sort this out. I have already started a blog about my experience with BT called fixmybroadband.wordpress.com and a twitter account @fixmybroadband. I am SOOO fed up, I am 4 months behind on my business plans because of my broadband issues.
16 weeks is far too long for this.

0 Ratings
abfabfemale
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 15

Hi Cavillas - thanks for your advice, but would love to know how a business package would help me when BT can't even give me a decent residential package? Most people's residential packages are adequate for what I want - I'd be grateful for 1mb, but I can't even get that at the moment. If BT are willing to put a faster a line that works would pay for it - but I don't even have a broad band service that works at the moment.
0 Ratings
Clarkey
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 15

ooohhhhh God ...

Im 13 1/2 weeks behind you mate ....... and im already frustrated with the service ....... Do you get replies from mods or phone help desk??? or do they appear to have given up on you like they have with me?????

0 Ratings