cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
singularity45
Aspiring Contributor
1,214 Views
Message 161 of 202

Re: WHERE IS OUR USAGE MONITOR BT

Go to solution

Smiley Surprised
 
Is it "next week" now?
 
The launch was apparently on 1st Oct, but it was delayed for some reason?
 
I heard a rumour the usage monitor would be launched next week but I am not sure when "next week"refers to... Is next week the week after this week or... is "next week" the week that never comes?
 

I can understand BT's reluctance to provide this monitor-tool because people will be less likely to incur penalty fees if they can see how much data they are using.

From Nov 1st if you go over limit by 1kb it is rounded up to a charge of 5gb. It doesn’t seem very fair to me especially if there is no usage monitor tool Smiley Sad


0 Ratings
kajol
Aspiring Contributor
1,149 Views
Message 162 of 202

Re: WHERE IS OUR USAGE MONITOR BT

Go to solution

 


@singularity45 wrote:

Smiley Surprised
 
Is it "next week" now?
 
The launch was apparently on 1st Oct, but it was delayed for some reason?
 
I heard a rumour the usage monitor would be launched next week but I am not sure when "next week"refers to... Is next week the week after this week or... is "next week" the week that never comes?
 

I can understand BT's reluctance to provide this monitor-tool because people will be less likely to incur penalty fees if they can see how much data they are using.

From Nov 1st if you go over limit by 1kb it is rounded up to a charge of 5gb. It doesn’t seem very fair to me especially if there is no usage monitor tool Smiley Sad



 

Sorry to say singularity45 BT has not heard of the term Fair, Only Profit, unfortunately it has not cottoned on that to make a profit you need your customers so they just keep squeezing us until we go else where.

Some might ask why do you stay if you feel like that, well I travel around the county a lot and I'm still looking for a supplier that have the same hot spot coverage, while BT has Fon and 3G coverage is so poor in most places I will have to put up with BT appalling Customer Service - but not quietly BT not quietly!!!

_________________________________________________
Never mind the Light - I'm still looking for the TUNNEL!!
____________________________________________________
0 Ratings
submarinex1
Aspiring Expert
1,113 Views
Message 163 of 202

Re: WHERE IS OUR USAGE MONITOR BT

Go to solution

@singularity45 wrote:

Smiley Surprised
 
Is it "next week" now?
 
The launch was apparently on 1st Oct, but it was delayed for some reason?
 
I heard a rumour the usage monitor would be launched next week but I am not sure when "next week"refers to... Is next week the week after this week or... is "next week" the week that never comes?
 

I can understand BT's reluctance to provide this monitor-tool because people will be less likely to incur penalty fees if they can see how much data they are using.

From Nov 1st if you go over limit by 1kb it is rounded up to a charge of 5gb. It doesn’t seem very fair to me especially if there is no usage monitor tool Smiley Sad



when you received the email the month before did you consider not downloading so many movies.

0 Ratings
submarinex1
Aspiring Expert
1,105 Views
Message 164 of 202

Re: WHERE IS OUR USAGE MONITOR BT

Go to solution

@kajol wrote:

 


@submarinex1 wrote:

it will be out when its out, crying on forums will not make it happen any quicker.

 

 


I beg to differ 'Crying' as you put it on forums is just what does and has got things to happen a lot quicker than not 'Crying' as then BT would do nothing at all!!

 


ok fair enough maybe you could link to the usage monitor then just to prove your point.

0 Ratings
djh22
Recognised Expert
1,093 Views
Message 165 of 202

Re: WHERE IS OUR USAGE MONITOR BT

Go to solution

I would prefer to wait a while so that when we do get it we know that it's working correctly, folks will soon be crying out if the thing doesn't work correctly.

 

 

0 Ratings
1,075 Views
Message 166 of 202

Re: WHERE IS OUR USAGE MONITOR BT

Go to solution

 


@djh22 wrote:

I would prefer to wait a while so that when we do get it we know that it's working correctly, folks will soon be crying out if the thing doesn't work correctly.

 

 


 

Here Here, Totally Agree!

 

Why have a product or a fuction that will not work will cause more moans and complaints on these forums!

 

In the mean time, customers who receive letters from BT about usage - should contact the billing or relevant department and mention that it is not fair at the moment that you ar eunable to monitor your usage.

 

I am sure that BT would have a cap on those who may go over say a couple of mega bytes and not charge the £5 extra - maybe this could be clarified by the mods!

 

Again, i dont see any changes yet to the FUP website - as soon as they do, we will be given notice to then change our minds about the product.

 

What do you think??

 

CG

******************************
CG Over An Out
******************************
0 Ratings
djh22
Recognised Expert
1,059 Views
Message 167 of 202

Re: WHERE IS OUR USAGE MONITOR BT

Go to solution

I think I would prefer the BT monitor to be working 100% accurately, specially if I wanted to use it as evidence in a dispute.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
1,049 Views
Message 168 of 202

Re: WHERE IS OUR USAGE MONITOR BT

Go to solution
 
-+-No longer a forum member-+-
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Redflake
Aspiring Expert
1,006 Views
Message 169 of 202

Re: WHERE IS OUR USAGE MONITOR BT

Go to solution

A picture paints a thousand words.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0 Ratings
JonathanM
Beginner
877 Views
Message 170 of 202

Re: WHERE IS OUR USAGE MONITOR BT

Go to solution
Looking forward to the Usage Monitor... some time this week is it?
0 Ratings