Where ? I can't see it on my account.

What do you think about it , is it OK ?

0 Ratings
djh22
Recognised Expert
Message 182 of 202

Re: WHERE IS OUR USAGE MONITOR BT

Go to solution

Yes it is there, not sure if it's meant to be tho' as Kerry hasn't said anything yet.

Usage.jpg

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 183 of 202

Go to solution

-+-No longer a forum member-+-
0 Ratings
captain666
Contributor
Message 184 of 202

Go to solution

Once you log into your BT.com account, go to your account/s.  There should be a section at the bottom for manage your services.  I've got 2 tabs there Landline and Broadband.  Click on broadband and you should then see in the foloowing (hopefully)

Jusr click on the link for view your broadband usage.  It does give a simple display of how much you've used.  It does seem only to have the details of what has been used up to 23:59 last night
0 Ratings
Message 185 of 202

CONSIDER THIS FORUM FEED CLOSED

Go to solution

So,

BT have now introduced the Usage Monitor, FINALLY!

I have asked Kerry to close this forum off, please feel free to comment on new feeds.

CG

CG Over An Out
0 Ratings
djh22
Recognised Expert
Message 186 of 202

Re: CONSIDER THIS FORUM FEED CLOSED

Go to solution

@ComputerGeek wrote:

So,

BT have now introduced the Usage Monitor, FINALLY!

I have asked Kerry to close this forum off, please feel free to comment on new feeds.

CG

Fair call CG.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 187 of 202

Go to solution

@djh22 wrote:

Yes it is there, not sure if it's meant to be tho' as Kerry hasn't said anything yet.

This item was actually there last week, but did not work. When I pressed it - it looked like it was only for the folk on the "pay for extra" usage.

However, the display for the phone number is completely the wrong format for "non" 02x numbers. It's in :-

3 4 4

notation.

This needs correcting. It almost seems like the people designing the display are in London or another of the 02x type number ranges.

0 Ratings
Montala
Aspiring Expert
Message 188 of 202

Go to solution

Thanks to all concerned.

One last quick question though... can we consider that the information given started on 1st October?

That is to say, will it correctly measure the total usage for the whole of this month?

Thanks!

0 Ratings
djh22
Recognised Expert
Message 189 of 202

Go to solution

@Montala wrote:

Thanks to all concerned.

One last quick question though... can we consider that the information given started on 1st October?

That is to say, will it correctly measure the total usage for the whole of this month?

Thanks!

I keep a spreadsheet of my usage and yea the usage quoted on the monitor is from 1st of October in my case anyway.

0 Ratings
Montala
Aspiring Expert
Message 190 of 202

Go to solution

I keep a spreadsheet of my usage and yea the usage quoted on the monitor is from 1st of October in my case anyway.

That sounds encouraging... thanks for the fast reply, as I can see this thread being closed very quickly now!

0 Ratings