Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stevalh
Beginner
Message 31 of 202

Re: WHERE IS OUR USAGE MONITOR BT

Go to solution
Nice rant, hope it made you feel better - BT don't give a **bleep** you know!!
0 Ratings
Message 32 of 202

Go to solution
Was a nice rant a, did you enjoy it? Being blooming persistent has kinda worked. If you take the time to read the forums you will see we have received a reply by Kerry who is a moderatorand we should soon see a usage monitor on the bt site! Thumbs up I say and fingers up to you ha ha only joking lol
CG Over An Out
0 Ratings
djh22
Recognised Expert
Message 33 of 202

Go to solution

Yea it takes a bit of time, but they do listen not sure if they update all the front line support staff though, I had a call from BT this morning regarding an ongoing thing about my usage charges and the lady asked if I'd been emailed a link where I could monitor my usage, I thought this sounds promising,could be the new BT monitor  and asked her to send the link, when I got it it was just the old link to the tbb meter, needles to say I was very disappointed.

0 Ratings
Pasha_Selim
Aspiring Expert
Message 34 of 202

Go to solution

@KerryG wrote:

Hi CG

I was really pleased to be able to share the news with you all. 🙂

Good to know. Thanks Kerry Smiley Happy

I hope one or two of the guarded responses here don't take the shine off your happiness Smiley Happy The cynic in me says that the proof of the pudding is in the eating

-- -.-- / ... .. --.
Value Added Guest (Inspiring Not Aspiring)
Rate a post if you like it! - just click the star under the user's name on the left. (N.B. ratings facility no longer available in Forum Help and Suggestions; nor is it available in the Lounge)

0 Ratings
Rudgie
Message 35 of 202

Go to solution

I have a query about the usage monitor - does all the emails that are sent through by BT in triplicate affect my usage - I've just logged on to see if I could try to find a solution to this or get in touch with BT to try to sort this out as it's driving me crazy.  Why am I getting my emails in duplicate and even triplicate?  Shouldn't once be enough?

Thanks

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 36 of 202

Go to solution

welcome to the forum Rudgie

the post is marked as solved and will attract little interest.  You should start your own post and you should get some answers/assistance

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
riley
Beginner
Message 37 of 202

Go to solution

Hi All,

I feel kinda stupid saying this as I'm sure you all know, but there is a usage meter of sorts on the BT HomeHub 2.0 - look in Advanced Settings/Broadband/Internet and shows the total data up and downloaded since the HH was last switched on. I guess if you switch off the HH frequently this could be a problem, but I have started copying the stats into a spreadsheet to keep track.

A genuine usage meter based on our BT account, just like for calls, would of course be much easier !

Riley

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 38 of 202

Go to solution

how do you record the usage when your hub resyncs during the night or when you are not in?  That's why this post was startedSmiley Wink

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
riley
Beginner
Message 39 of 202

Go to solution

Yeah, I guessed there was something deeper Smiley Wink

But it does give you some useful data - I still can't see how my inactive but connected single laptop is consuming soem 10MB every half hour....something real iffy about this service !

Riley

0 Ratings
djh22
Recognised Expert
Message 40 of 202

Go to solution

My Hub retains the usage data even after a re-sync it only zero's if  it's powered down or the reset  buton is pressed, even that isn't a problem if you keep your records reasonably up to date.

There's a related thread here -

http://community.bt.com/t5/BB-in-Home/Where-s-my-Fup-email-warning/m-p/38877

Del.

0 Ratings