cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 81 of 202

Re: WHERE IS OUR USAGE MONITOR BT

Go to solution

Ok all, i think we have over exhausted this feed, i think we can now close!

cg

CG Over An Out
0 Ratings
bobm
Beginner
Message 82 of 202

Go to solution

does that mean if there are no changes then the cost for extra usage stays at £1...?

0 Ratings
djh22
Recognised Expert
Message 83 of 202

Go to solution

Good point bobm,

Kerry didn't actually say,I have just asked her to clarify this for us as well.

Del.

0 Ratings
djh22
Recognised Expert
Message 84 of 202

Go to solution

Hi CG,

My apologies ,It's your thread ,so your call.

I'll willingly start a new thread to clarify things for Total BB option 1 users when I receive a full reply from Kerry if you wish.

Personally I think it would be better if Kerry would clarify the effect of the changes to Option 1 users openly on the board.

Best,

Del.

0 Ratings
Community Manager - Retired
Message 85 of 202

Go to solution

Hi Everyone

I’d like to clarify a couple of points that have been raised to me via private message.

The increase to the heavy user threshold from 100GB to 300GB is already in place now.

There is no change to the usage allowance for BT Total Broadband Option 1 customers – this remains as 10GB.  Additional usage for BT Total Broadband Option 1 customers will also be charged at 5GB for £5 (instead of 1GB for £1).  If you find that you are likely to incur additional use charges, it may be worthwhile reviewing which broadband option you are on, details of the different monthly usage allowances can be found here.  Or if you want to upgrade your broadband package you can find more information here

Thx

Kerry

Retired BTCare Community Manager - StephanieG and SeanD are your new Community Managers

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

kmccaughey
Contributor
Message 86 of 202

Go to solution

I believe their internal usage monitor is not working properly and in some cases agregates users on the same switch. This is why I believe myself and others are being persecuted and threatened when are usage is NOT over the set amount

0 Ratings
Message 87 of 202

Go to solution

@djh22 wrote:

Hi CG,

My apologies ,It's your thread ,so your call.

I'll willingly start a new thread to clarify things for Total BB option 1 users when I receive a full reply from Kerry if you wish.

Personally I think it would be better if Kerry would clarify the effect of the changes to Option 1 users openly on the board.

Best,

Del.

Sounds like a great idea, if we jam pack many issues into one, it may get ignored, if you can start a new thread then it will be based on that subject, hope thats cool!

cg

CG Over An Out
0 Ratings
djh22
Recognised Expert
Message 88 of 202

Go to solution

Thanks cg but I don't think there any need to open a new thread as Kerry has replied direct to the forum .

Best,

Del.

0 Ratings
bobm
Beginner
Message 89 of 202

Go to solution

Sorry to continue this thread but Kerry seems to have answered on here too. Today I contacted the sales of Broadband and asked about this new charge, was waiting about 10 mins on phone while the sales guy asked his Manager about the new charges..The increase in usage for option 2 and 3 is as stated, however the response on option 1 was no change to gb or to charges...I asked for further clarification and was told it was not planned to increase charges for option i users..... so I suppose it is wait and see what happens in November:)

0 Ratings
djh22
Recognised Expert
Message 90 of 202

Go to solution
0 Ratings