Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harrisonroger
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 16

WHY ARE YOU SO **bleep**!!!

Go to solution

2 Months ago I canceeled my BT account, soley and completely because of your dereadful cxustomer service every time I had an issue.

I now want to sign up for Premium email so i can keep my E mail address.

I spent 2 hours on the phone yesterday to sign up for premium email - was just kept on hold

Today Ive spent OVER 3 hours on the phone, in fact Im still on the phone being messed around passed from one department BACK to another and then another THEN back to the first department, all the while whilst kepy on hold or a ringing tone for 30 minutes or more!!

how difficult can this be!! seriously!!!

YOU ARE **bleep** BT - ITS NO WONDER PEOPLE ARE GIVING UP ON YOU!!

0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
JohnC2
Message 2 of 16

Re: WHY ARE YOU SO **bleep**!!!

Go to solution

Hi @harrisonroger Sorry yo have been getting nowhere with setting up premium mail.

You should be able to set this up yourself when you log in with your BTID and follow these Instructions. If you don't see an option to move to BT Premium Mail then you may not be eligible and there is a contact us link for the correct team to check for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
harrisonroger
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 16

Go to solution

Really!! Do you honestly think im so stupid that I spend 6 hours on the phone (and getting nowhere) WITHOUT having tried to do it myself online - its BEEECAAAAUSE your stupid website doesnt and never has worked properly that I ended up calling you to sort it out.

So - after 6 hours on the phone, all I managed to achieve was to get some manager to (after keeping me on hold for 30 minutes) to say "Ive escelated it and the offline team will call you within 48 hours" -

Do you know how many times Ive heard that lie over the years!! More times than I care to think "if I had a penny for every time Id be rich!!"

This kind of rubbish service is EXACTLY why I left BT.  I once went through 6 MONTHS of being told this when you over billed me - Its pathetic!!! Surely NOBODY belives you people when you tell them that anymore.  I know full well in 3 days time when you havent bothered to call back I will spend a further 2 or 3 hours on the phone complaining about the fact you once again DIDNT do what you said you would ...only to have to go through the same **bleep** again!!

0 Ratings
Ectophile
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 16

Go to solution

Deep breath...  Count to ten....

Then contact the mods.  Because they are nice people (I have met a few of them) and they are actually helpful.  They are also very busy, so give them a few days before you start chasing up on them.

gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 16

Go to solution

A good rant always helps and if not it always gives others a good laugh. Smiley Wink

0 Ratings
harrisonroger
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 16

Go to solution

AND AS EXPECTED - more than 2 days has passed since I was AGAIN promised a call back "WITIHN 48 HOURS" from the correct department - and TOTALLY as I predicted you DIDNT call me back!!

You even gave me a reference number - MODS can you pick this up please?

Ref No VOL013-**********

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 7 of 16

Go to solution

@harrisonroger I'm really sorry you were not called back as agreed. Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
harrisonroger
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 16

Go to solution

Sorry - But im not seeing any "contact the MODS" link in your user profile (sigh!!)

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 16

Go to solution

If you are using a mobile version of the forum you will need to use the "full" version to see the link.

Mod.jpg

0 Ratings
harrisonroger
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 16

Go to solution

I am using the full version - and that is not what I see under the users profile image and name - all I see is a list of topics they have replied to 2016-10-12.png

0 Ratings