cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

WILL I EVER GET A RESPONSE FROM BT

THIS EMAIL WAS SENT TO BT BACK ON THE 17OCTOBER, I HAVE TRIED CALLING SEVERAL TIMES AND NEVER HAD A REPLY

Back on 18 August I placed an order on line for BT Broadband so I could also receive the sports channels.  At the time I paid for the 12 months line rental to receive the discount.  I chased up the order on the 31 August as I hadn't heard anything to be told my order had been cancelled, and the money refunded to my credit card.  The lady I spoke to couldn't understand why, so she went through the order with me on the phone and once again I paid for the line rental upfront on my credit card.  Three days later I received a phone call from someone within BT saying I can't have broadband and they will refund the money, they couldn't give any reason why just I can't have it!!! At the start of this I had cancelled my SKY broadband & line as I was moving it all to BT, this was due to be cancelled on the 3 September. As I couldn’t have BT I had to return back to SKY, but as my account had been cancelled I needed a new phone number and broadband account and this would take up to 2 weeks, so I am now without anything for 2 weeks, due to BT’s ineptitude in creating my account.

Middle of September I wrote a complaint of the saga so far, but now you have somehow managed to take it to another level.  On the 16 September £16.60 was taken out of my account for what I have no idea as far as I am concerned I have nothing with BT, everything was cancelled by YOU!!  I rang up shortly afterwards to be told the money will be refunded back to my account.  We are now a month down line and it still hasn’t been refunded; I have this evening spoken to a manager who was no use what so ever, he couldn’t find my details or the transaction and advised me to contact my bank.  I explained my frustration and someone earlier had found my details as they promised to refund the money, they also managed to stop any further payments coming out so they must have done something right.  I also explained it wasn’t the amount of money but the fact that I have been chasing this, I asked if he would please call me back to let me know what he could find out, he said he would try, no commitment or customer satisfaction it was as if he wanted me off the phone and not be bothered.

I’m actually glad I didn’t choose BT, your customer service and handling is so poor it’s a blessing in disguise.  As I said at the start this is my second email, and I’m still awaiting a reply for the first one, a copy of this letter will also be sent to the ombudsman

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 3

Re: WILL I EVER GET A RESPONSE FROM BT

Hi Shosky

Welcome to the forums.

I am sorry that you have had trouble with this and have yet to be contacted back.  I'll be happy to have a closer look and get this sorted out for you.

Could you drop me in an email please? Use the 'contact us' form in my forum profile under the 'about me' section. You can find it by clicking on my username.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: WILL I EVER GET A RESPONSE FROM BT

Moderator dealing.

0 Ratings