cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Message 21 of 34

Re: WTF BT Came Out To Speed Up Infinity2, Now The Speeds Are Even Worse Than Before!

Go to solution
You're right it's not, but with an IP profile of 40.92 you'll be in sync at about 42.5meg which isn't far from the 45 which you were advertised.

I guarantee you'd never see a difference between 36 and 136 other than on a speedtest 😉
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Expert
Message 22 of 34

Re: WTF BT Came Out To Speed Up Infinity2, Now The Speeds Are Even Worse Than Before!

Go to solution

Well i really don't know what is going on now it's all going petong! 

Download speedachieved during the test was - 35.72 Mbps
 For your connection, the acceptable range of speedsis 12 Mbps-38.51 Mbps .
 Additional Information:
 IP Profile for your line is - 38.51 Mbps

Upload speed achieved during the test was - 6.11Mbps
 Additional Information:
 Upstream Rate IP profile on your line is - 20 Mbps

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 23 of 34

Go to solution
The service takes time to stabilise once changes have been made to the line. Please stop fretting 🙂
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Expert
Message 24 of 34

Go to solution

Ok they said work is taking place at the exchange as errors are accruing on the line i have heard this before on 2 other occations so this doesn't sit well.

I have given them an alternative achivable solution again. The manager has taken it on board but i've been saying this through out the whole install from day 1.

I will update this thread when i know more sorry for being a pain in the bum Webby and thanks for your help thus far. 

0 Ratings
Expert
Message 25 of 34

Go to solution

Update Not good news now i have no Telephone service i still have infinity still at 36/37Mb when it goes wrong it really does go wrong!Cat SadCat Mad

0 Ratings
Expert
Message 26 of 34

Go to solution

The Sager continues! Line has been reconnected at the Cab as it found it's way out some how mmmmm! Now there is crackling on the line now and again, clearly the line has degreaded from the cab to my house everyone has there fingers up their A Holes fobbing this off as no fault! So now that the line has been deleared fully working by the openreach engineer we can proceed with Now the even slower Infinity Speed of 31.4Mb and an IP Proflie of 37.3Mb WTF do i pay up keep of the line for!

0 Ratings
Expert
Message 27 of 34

Go to solution

Now India is saying i had a drop out at 530 yesterday the and that it's unstable, Yes one of your **bleep**....ing engineers disconnedted it yesterday when he came out Call centre we can see your line is handling its max which is 30to35Mb WTF so it handling 39-40Mb peak at 41Mb for 2 days and constant speed test throughout those days with a IP Profile of 40.93Mb, Then the line got disconnected in the cab a 1 line dis, I've had enough BT can come and take this **bleep** out of my OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW! I've had enough!!!!!

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 28 of 34

Go to solution
dont suppose your in scarborough are you? this is ringing so true of my infinity2 experience. i m just trying to take bt to the ombudsman at the moment for breach of contract i wa told 49.5 when i bought this service at the best i get 39.5 its **bleep**e
0 Ratings
Expert
Message 29 of 34

Go to solution

No mate i'm in Buckinghamshire but at least i know i'm not the only one then! This is a **bleep** take!

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 30 of 34

Go to solution

its ok ill let you know how i get on if you dont get any further try emailing

this got me a little farther you get a dedicated uk based rep who takes all control of your fault. hasnt cleared mine but at least he speaks english and he does all the ringing instead of you

steve

0 Ratings