cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Expert
Message 31 of 34

Re: WTF BT Came Out To Speed Up Infinity2, Now The Speeds Are Even Worse Than Before!

Go to solution

Sorry mate i've had a UK team look at it they where useless too, they made contact on 2nd of June and said an engineer would be out next Friday that was the last time i ever heard from them guess what no engineer turned up they booked it for the Monday after well they didn't tell me. IMO they are all useless BT, BT Wholesale,BT Retail, OpenReach, the UK and Indian call center. I have sent you a PM 

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 32 of 34

Re: WTF BT Came Out To Speed Up Infinity2, Now The Speeds Are Even Worse Than Before!

Go to solution
now im shafted received a final deadlock letter off BT today, so looks like thats it like it or lump it if they quote 49.5 and i get 38.8 which is over 20% less apparantly that falls into acceptable margins, all i can say is roll on ten months so i can leave and go to someone who actually cares.

trying the ombudsman to see if he can quash my contract, hopefully he can or its county court for me for misrepresentation
0 Ratings
Expert
Message 33 of 34

Go to solution
Did you talk to the Customer Options Team?
0 Ratings
Expert
Message 34 of 34

Go to solution

Well i have reached an Agreement with BT as they can not get me the Speeds Promise as the line isn't even capable of the UPTO speed that they quoted me Not even if the sun, moon and heavens alined!

Even though the Tech call center and the Customer Options Team say it can achieve that speed No it can't an Openreach engineer came out and has done a speed test with his tech and the line isn't capable of the UPTO speed quoted even though everyone esle that hasn't preformed a real world test is saying it can.

Well the openreach engineer submitted a close down report and it chums all the people not doing a real world test from my master socket. We as in Myself and BT have not resolved this matter in way of £ 😉 i hope someone can also definite from this thread as this was seriously stressing me out, Their is light at the end of the tunnel it just takes time and evidence gathering even though they omit a lot of things out when talking to you Good Luck to all reading this thread i will mark this as resolved as my situation has been.

0 Ratings