Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
FG2101
Message 1 of 6

Want out of BT FON

Go to solution

We've recently had connectivity issues with our hub and so I decided to take a look and see what was going on in the hub manager. I found BT FON in there, which I had never seen before and found out it was activated. We never agreed to this. We want to opt out immediately, but when trying to log on to the FON site by clicking 'check status' it tell us this:- Customer product is not on allowed product list.

We've tried the master email address and tried changing the password but it still comes up with this **bleep**. The logon details are 100% correct, we just can't get through. I must say I'm really **bleep** that BT thinks it is fine to use up our paid-for wireless signals without asking us and then disallowing us from opting out. We'll be switching ISP after this I think.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Want out of BT FON

Go to solution
0 Ratings
FG2101
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Aye we did.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
You could try here
The BTOpenzone helpdesk, 0800 022 3322, the helpdesk is open 24/7 365 days/year and only deals with enquiries relating to BTOpenzone and BTFon
FG2101
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Turns out the master account is two different email addresses for some messed up reason. Opted out successfully.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
ok post back if you need any help any time
0 Ratings