cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Want to cancel my Infinity 2 broadband

My contract was renewed around the beginning of this month. I was told there was a 14day cooling off period.
I phoned up and asked for the TV package to be cancelled and just found out this was not done, all they did was cancel BT Sport on the TV box and increased my direct debit from £54 to £67 - why?!
I also asked about cancelling my Infinity 2 within the 14 day cooling off period. I was told that I would be charged a £75 cancellation fee. I questioned this and stated that there shouldn't be any cancellation fee in the cooling off period. But the BT advisor insisted that there would be, and if I ordered infinity 2 again later it would cost just over £100 in disconnection and activation fees.

Now I read up on line that there are no cancellation fees in the cooling off period and I have been given false information!
I'm really fed up with dealing with BT on the phone can some BT rep on this forum sort my account out?
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2

Re: Want to cancel my Infinity 2 broadband

Hi @Xee,

I'll be able to take a look at your account. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings