Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Wanted English speakers for Call Centre - Foriegn nationals need not apply

First let me say inspite of the title I am NOT racially predjudist

Quick story

4th July cancelled Option 3 account and requested MAC code.

6th July received MAC code

27 July phone and broadband transferred to new provider.

8th August had 3 emails, first cancelling Option 3,2 starting Option3 and 3 welcome to BT.

8th August received phone bill for £28.51 which was 0.18 for phone calls and anytime the rest being rental for 8 August to 7th September.

9th August phoned BT inform them of error and requested they cancel invoice and reissue at the correct value and I would then pay it.  Man Mad

15 August received email saying I had cancelled my DD and they could not claim money so there would be an additional charge for not paying by DD. ( Too true I cancelled the DD thank gMan Happyoodness )

Since then 4 phone calls 3 emails plus 2 emails to say bill still unpaid and 2 postal letters. But bill still not corrected. This is why I say English speakers wanted.

Anyone else had such slap dash service from a National Company I am sure the local kindergarden school could do better.

I certainly feel better now Man HappyMan Happy

Keith

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Message 1 of 8

Callcentres

BT callcentre is a joke, after spending 30 min to get through, I could not understand a word of the operator on the other end. I asked politly for someone else and another operator was put on, sadly that was no better, please BT bring back british call centres!!!

Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: Callcentres

Do you have a problem with phones, billing, or BT Broadband?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

Re: Wanted English speakers for Call Centre - Foriegn nationals need not apply

If you would like to contact one of the UK based BT Care Team who moderate this forum, they should be able to sort it out for you.

They can be contacted using this link BT Care Team

They normally respond by phone or e-mail, within three working days, however you should get an immediate confirmation, with a tracking number.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Attention Keith_Beddow

Many thanks Keith for link will do it now

Seems a lot of Keiths about. Many years ago flew in a Canberra PR7 Pilot was a Keith, Nav was a Keith and me - totally confusing.

Keith

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 8

@kaybee327 wrote:

Seems a lot of Keiths about. Many years ago flew in a Canberra PR7 Pilot was a Keith, Nav was a Keith and me - totally confusing.

It all started when Spitting Image put this verse in their Chicken Song:

Spoiler
Hold a chicken in the air 
Stick a deckchair up your nose 
Buy a jumbo jet 
And then bury all your clothes 
Paint your left knee green 
Then extract your wisdom teeth 
Form a string quartet 
And pretend your name is Keith 

source: http://www.lyricsondemand.com/

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Thank you

Seems you are as daft as me LOL ( and I thought that was impossible ) Cat LOLCat LOLCat LOL

Keith B

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 8

I agree , Wooders; call centre workers, who are knowledgable, understand English and speak it clearly. If BT, insists on outsourcing, it could at least set standards for anyone taken onto the workforce. 

I have had three problems in as many weeks and until now wondered why people slated BT, because I had always had any problem or question quicly resolved. Sadly, that's no longer the case and I've spent ages, dealing with foreign call centres, repeating myself, asking the operator to repeat himself/herself, answering the same question over and over and being transfered from one department to another, then back, because they haven't a clue.

0 Ratings